So earlier I posted @windowscentral that I am possibly switching from WP to Android, as long as Android had what I needed. My biggest thing is the calendar built into WP. The wife and I use this to create Dr. appointments, schedule pick ups for the kid, school meetings, and so forth. People suggested the Outlook App, well since I don't own an Android yet I ended up asking my brother to install it on his S5 and test it out.

Since I am at work I am also not there to play with it, and I won't be having much a chance since we work opposite shifts. So I have to come to you for help/guidance.

First off he installed Outlook App and set up his @outlook.com email. I texted him a message that said "Test appointment @ 5:30pm", when he received it he didn't have the option to create an appointment for it in the Outlook app. So I created it on the calendar in my phone, after roughly 5 minutes it showed up in his Outlook App within our shared calendar, awesome. So we tested appointments that were happening in 10 minutes, 12 minutes, 15 minutes and 20 minutes. He did not receive a single notification of any of the events. He can see them in his app. I looked at the google play store and read reviews, and saw this has been an issue for a few people recently.

I just need to know if this is common with this App or if anyone has experience with this, my wife will continue to use her WP, so we need it to work for us.
    07-25-2016 04:13 PM
    I am not sure about the app issues but I know you can share calendar events through Google Calendar with someone who uses another calendar.

So if you have an appointment that you want to share with your wife you can make it in Google Calendar and share it with her if she uses another calendar and vice versa.
    07-26-2016 01:59 AM