03-24-2011 01:02 PM
28 12
tools
    All of my AB games are window exhibiting the "fire one or two birds and crash" problem.

I guess I will try reinstalling the appstore, Rio, and then running Rio from the store next. Reinstalling Seasons didn't fix anything.

If I can find and remove the DRM token, I will also have to try that.

IMO, wait for a non-appstore version of Rio. It is probably worth the wait to avoid the DRM if you can.
    03-23-2011 06:39 PM
    that's all I needed to hear, thanks.

Lord knows if I'll ever use this app store again.
    I kinda like this app store :/
    03-24-2011 02:13 AM
    All of my AB games are window exhibiting the "fire one or two birds and crash" problem.

I guess I will try reinstalling the appstore, Rio, and then running Rio from the store next. Reinstalling Seasons didn't fix anything.

If I can find and remove the DRM token, I will also have to try that.

IMO, wait for a non-appstore version of Rio. It is probably worth the wait to avoid the DRM if you can.
    I am having a similar issue, though it's much more prevalent in Rio than the others. Rio will crash any time I bring up the menu in-game, or you get one of the instruction cards on screen (the ones that tell you how to use the birds when you get a new one). Seasons tends to crash when I try restarting a level, and RB doesn't crash very often, but when it does it's during a restart of a level most likely.

What has happened to the AB games? How many others are having this issue, and what devices are you using?
    03-24-2011 01:02 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD