Grrrreat app

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Found a app that i think everyone should look into. I am pretty positive it is new, but anyways its is personal assisstant v 1.4 and i downloaded it today. It allows you to track your bank account, credit cards, email, traveling itineraries and much much more and the best part about it, its free. I have a ton of apps on my droid and i have to say so far, this is the most useful and my favorite. Just thought i should share the useful info!

rick707

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
i downloaded that on my blackberry before (pretty sure its the same one). I just don't know how comfortable I am putting in my bank account numbers/passwords into a 3rd party app

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
i downloaded that on my blackberry before (pretty sure its the same one). I just don't know how comfortable I am putting in my bank account numbers/passwords into a 3rd party app

I'm with you on this one. I read an article on foxnews how there was been a few occasions of people listing credit union apps in the android market that are fakes. An unsuspected person will download the app they believe to be legit and enter their banking info. Unfortunatly all they end up doing is giving criminals their personal info.

So be cautious whenever you enter personal info into any app on any phone.

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
yea but even IF someone did steal log in information there is absolutley nothing they can do with that. They can see how much money is in my account and see where im spending it. Thats about it though, plus im putting my trust in this app, hopefully it doesnt bite me in the arss

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
It's a great concept, but still a little too risky for my liking.

Besides... all a person needs to do to gain your info from your phone (albeit smart phone or regular cell), is have a blue tooth search/hi-jack app installed (and yes... the app or program can be found just about anywhere online).
They could hi-jack your phone without your knowing and gain total access of all the info through the blue tooth function of your phone.... as long as its enabled. But if your blue tooth is turned off... no dice on their end.

Back on track... I think the personal assistant app is great. It just needs a better security safe guard.;)

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i use this app as well and they guareentee security and have several well known sites recomending it and talking about its security i putting my trust in this and i love the ease of checking all my finances in one place and knowing about upcoming bills etc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae