Hey all......had a need to do some remote video shutter use with my LG G4 and Sony SM3. Used to work very well prior to now. Not sure if any android or carrier (verizon) updates messed up the apps ability to function or not?

I mainly need an app to trigger video recording on and off. My setup is having the phone mounted on a tripod in my boat with me about 12 feet away to quickly record things on and off. This app used to work so well on my N6.....but that was awhile ago.

Can anyone recommend another app that does this....or give feedback using pixtocam on current marshmallow variants. Thx.
    08-01-2016 08:17 AM
    Hey all......had a need to do some remote video shutter use with my LG G4 and Sony SM3. Used to work very well prior to now. Not sure if any android or carrier (verizon) updates messed up the apps ability to function or not?

I mainly need an app to trigger video recording on and off. My setup is having the phone mounted on a tripod in my boat with me about 12 feet away to quickly record things on and off. This app used to work so well on my N6.....but that was awhile ago.

Can anyone recommend another app that does this....or give feedback using pixtocam on current marshmallow variants. Thx.
    I don't know of any good alternatives. However, before you give up and search for something else have you tried the following:

1. Clear app cache, and/or uninstall then re-install.
    2. Clear device cache.

I would also suggest reaching out to the developer to see if there was something in an update(s) that may have caused this problem and can be fixed.
    08-01-2016 01:32 PM