Hello, I recently launched a new Calculator on the play store.

It is simple and works like typical physical ones and it is AD-FREE. Also, it uses just a little memory (RAM) usage as it uses (<20 mb mainly) unlike other "popular" calculators that use 70+. It is stable and I have not encounter any crashes yet.

Also, it implements a history panel with any calculations you have made (calculations are stored after you press "=") and next to them there is the date you made them in order to be easier to remember what is for.

It has many customization options, from different thousands/decimal seperators and different languanges ( English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Serbia, Croatian, Greek, Albanian are supported for now ) to different themes to use. More themes and languanges will be added in the future.

It uses internet permissions only for analytics & stats and vibration permissions for click effect.

Any feedback, review, downloads & rates ( ) are much appreciated..!!

Link to playstore for more infos and screenshots:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ian.Calculator

PS: If someone wants to help me with translation or has an idea about a beatiful custom theme, I would love to know either here by reply or by pm to discuss and try to match his desire.

I am open to ideas/suggestions and discussion.
    Attached Thumbnails [APP] Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and memory usage is Low-screenshot_2016-07-19-17-34-31.jpg   [APP] Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and memory usage is Low-screenshot_2016-07-31-21-10-28.jpg   [APP] Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and memory usage is Low-displayformat.jpg   [APP] Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and memory usage is Low-history.jpg  
    08-05-2016 10:08 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    Tzegian likes this.
    08-05-2016 10:26 AM
    In my statistics tool ( Flurry Analytics ) I saw that some crashes happened after 1.3 update. I released a version yesterday with some possible fixes.

I do not know the cause of the crashes, no one talked to me and all I have is some stats about when it happened. So please, if someone's crashed I would love to contact me either by personal message either here as a reply with some infos what happened and how, what he clicked and the crash happened. I really need your help to find the bug and fix it. Thanks in advance!
    08-06-2016 09:15 AM
    Link was not working at the first post, I fixed it!
    08-07-2016 01:17 PM
    UPDATE 1 . 4:
    * Fixed some bugs that crashed the app.
    * Fixed a small but that affected the view when using the power of 2 button.

If you notice something else, please contact me via e-mail or here or/and submit a report at the displaying window when the crash happens.
    08-24-2016 02:11 PM
    UPDATE 1.4.1:
    * Fixed a serious problem that forced the application to crash if it is installed on the external storage. Now by default application will be installed on internal storage to avoid such crashes.
    * Made the numbers a bit bigger for 7 inch tablets on dark theme.

If you notice something else, please contact me via e-mail or here or/and submit a report at the displaying window when the crash happens.
    08-31-2016 12:27 PM
    tried, its a good one
    09-01-2016 11:10 AM
    Thank you akhil8.

UPDATE 1.4.2:
    * ADDED 2 new themes in more female colours.
    * Calculator now needs 20-25% less memory space.
    Attached Thumbnails [APP] Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and memory usage is Low-screenshot_2016-09-12-00-01-31.jpg   [APP] Calculator - ADFREE, Simple, Fast and memory usage is Low-screenshot_2016-09-12-00-03-16.jpg  
    09-11-2016 05:21 PM
    UPDATE 1.5 :
    * ADDED Memory Buttons ( MR ,M+ ,M- ,MC ). To use them simply scroll from up to down at the top operators. Or just hold % (or any other operator next to it) and drag down.
    * ADDED German language
    * ADDED "Current Version" indicator at "About...".
    * FIXED a small bug when using power to 2 operator.

If you notice a problem or you have a suggestion, please contact me via e-mail or submit a report at the displaying window when the problem happens.
    09-20-2016 06:37 PM
    UPDATE 1.5.1:
    * Added option for users to take surveys (sometimes users may get rewarded for completing a survey) in order to get some revenue to me as I do not have ads and I do not want to implement them so I am looking for other options to get some revenue. A small red indicator - which CAN BE CLOSED - shows up at top left and if you want you can take a survey to help me keep working on this app. Thanks anyone who helps me!
    10-10-2016 05:39 PM
    Strange design...
    10-25-2016 05:28 AM
    Do you have any feedback please?
    10-31-2016 01:25 PM
    Looking good. Tried it.
    Tzegian likes this.
    11-01-2016 02:25 AM
    Thank you!
    11-01-2016 05:52 PM