The only app I found is Tweetings, but it has issues with Tweet Marker syncing, which is a must for me given I use multiple Twitter clients. It does, however, have proper push notifications which, for some reason, no other app has (aside from the official Twitter app, but that obviously doesn't have timeline syncing).

Are there any smaller ones that I might not know about?
    08-06-2016 12:05 PM
    The only app I found is Tweetings, but it has issues with Tweet Marker syncing, which is a must for me given I use multiple Twitter clients. It does, however, have proper push notifications which, for some reason, no other app has (aside from the official Twitter app, but that obviously doesn't have timeline syncing).

Are there any smaller ones that I might not know about?
    Looking at Fenix, it appears to offer what you are looking for: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.fenix

Let us know if that works.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-06-2016 04:58 PM
    Looking at Fenix, it appears to offer what you are looking for: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android.fenix

Let us know if that works.
    Fenix's notification implementation relies on Twitter streaming, which kills battery life, and isn't exactly the same as native Twitter push notifications like Tweetings. Thanks anyway.
    08-06-2016 05:05 PM
    Fenix's notification implementation relies on Twitter streaming, which kills battery life, and isn't exactly the same as native Twitter push notifications like Tweetings. Thanks anyway.
    If you find anything that works please share.
    08-06-2016 08:22 PM
    If you find anything that works please share.
    I was hoping someone here may have known of one, but I guess such a thing doesn't exist. I'll have to live with Tweetings.
    08-06-2016 09:21 PM
    I've been using TweetCaster for a while.
    09-16-2016 04:38 AM
    I've been using TweetCaster for a while.
    I use that for browsing, but it doesn't have real push notifications (just refresh notifications, which eats battery).
    09-16-2016 08:32 AM