I just switched from a blackberry to the Thunderbolt and one of my biggest issues is the notification bar. Because I have two apps with an "ongoing" icon, any new notification gets pushed off the screen. Is there a way to address this? Maybe add a second notification bar directly below when there is message overflow?
    03-23-2011 12:10 AM
    The notification bar really isn't designed for message storage. It's just to let you know that an app is trying to get your attention. What apps do you have that are doing this?
    03-23-2011 08:21 AM
    I just switched from a blackberry to the Thunderbolt and one of my biggest issues is the notification bar. Because I have two apps with an "ongoing" icon, any new notification gets pushed off the screen. Is there a way to address this? Maybe add a second notification bar directly below when there is message overflow?
    What apps are they? Most app have an option to turn off notification in the bar
    03-23-2011 01:15 PM
    One is eBuddy, which tells me I'm logged in and the other is a battery meter which I want there. I had JuiceDefender as well, but figured out how to get rid of that icon.
    03-24-2011 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD