Facebook app.

entwined82

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
The facebook app is fine, just limited. Its fine for quick status updates. Events/messages you have to go to m.facebook.com for.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I believe it only notifies you of new Event Invites and Friend Requests. Even that is hit or miss though.

lfox

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
The stock Facebook app is garbage (especially coming from the iPhone version). I almost always use the touch.facebook.com site and would highly recommend it over the stock app.

reuben432

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So I noticed on the stock FB App, when I tried sharing a photo to FB and add a comment it posted to my fb mobile uploads, not my wall. How do I get it to post to my current wall for everyone to see? Would that require touch.facebook.com? Also is it confirmed how to do chat functionality within fb?

172av8r

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just discovered the Facebook touch App! It acts as its own browser to serve up touch.facebook.com. I just replaced the stock app with this on my home screen!

reuben432

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I just discovered the Facebook touch App! It acts as its own browser to serve up touch.facebook.com. I just replaced the stock app with this on my home screen!

And how do I grab the facebook touch app and place it on your home screen? Via the android market? Also, what features can you do with that one?

Last edited: