Best iPhone-like Emoji Keyboard app for Android?

LadyHamper

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys - I want to download an emoji keyboard add-on app that will allow me to use the same emojis that my iPhone friends use. I don't care about apps that have thousands of unique Android-only emojis. I just want something that will allow me to have Android-to-iOS conversations in which the emojis I use are seen the same way by my iPhone friends. You know, sort of a WYSIWYG thing. I'm kind of overwhelmed by the dozens (or is it hundreds??) of emoji apps out there. Help?

Antony Guan

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Well if you're on an android version later then 6.0.1 you'll have the emojiis (well most of them) like IOS. You can't just download a keyboard, its because android isn't as fast to update to newer versions of UniCode which offers all the emojii that IOS offers

LadyHamper

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, Antony. Unfortunately, I'm on an old legacy version of Android. My primary phone is an iPhone 6s. Just using an old Samsung Droid Charge as a backup. So, you're telling me that none of the dozens of emoji keyboard apps I see on Google Play actually work?

Antony Guan

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
well I usually don't download emoji keyboards since swiftkey had an emoji keyboard within, I think those keyboards will only show the supported emijis. Also you should sell that droid charge and get a newer backup phone like the LG V10, I see some for as low as $230

anon(285475)

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
hey check out Textra. It's a texting app meant to replace your stock sms app, not a keyboard, but it does have iphone style emoji available. You have to go into the settings though and change it from android style to iphone style

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital