[App] [4.0+] My Music Player

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I create that thread to present you My Music Player a free MP3/OGG/FLAC/PCM audio player for Android. My Music Player is freely available in version 2.0 on the Google Play Store here : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.ssaurel.musicplayer&token=FLfobtMu

web_hi_res_512.png

You can discover My Music Player in action on Youtube with that demo video :

My Music Player offers your the following features :

* Multiple playlist support
* Grouping by artist, album, genre
* Plain Filesystem browsing
* ReplayGain support
* Headset / Bluetooth controls
* Accelerometer / Shake controls
* Cover art support

My Music Player supports several languages (french, english, deutsch, spanish, italian, ...).

Some screenshots :

* Main screen with Albums tabs

albums_en.png

* Playing a song

playing_forums_en.png

* Main screen with Songs

songs_forums_en.png

* Prefs to configure My Music Player

prefs_en.png

* Audio preferences

audio_en.png

* Configure tabs order for the main screen

taborder_en.png

A Pro version with No Ads is also available on the Google Play Store : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.ssaurel.musicplayer.pro&token=YxB_TcGL

Don't hesitate to give it a try and give me your feedbacks.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On my Chromebook, the images under Playing a Song, Main Screen with Songs, Prefs to Configure, and Audio Preferences all appear broken.

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
On my Chromebook, the images under Playing a Song, Main Screen with Songs, Prefs to Configure, and Audio Preferences all appear broken.

It works on my laptop and on my smartphone. However, I tried to change the link to the images. Can you check another time please ?

Thanks for your help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's weird--when I first load this thread, a number of the images look broken again. But once I reload the page, they appear. So if you're having problems seeing images, reload the page.