Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Google Calendar lately where reminders (the kind that you create, not appointment pop-up notifications) are slow to appear or update? When I create a new reminder, it doesn't appear on my calendar for several minutes. Also, when I update an existing reminder or mark it as "done", it also isn't updated on my calendar for several minutes. I don't believe I changed an settings in this app. I already tried clearing data/cache, but no luck. I've got a stock S7.
    08-30-2016 10:07 PM
    Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Google Calendar lately where reminders (the kind that you create, not appointment pop-up notifications) are slow to appear or update? When I create a new reminder, it doesn't appear on my calendar for several minutes. Also, when I update an existing reminder or mark it as "done", it also isn't updated on my calendar for several minutes. I don't believe I changed an settings in this app. I already tried clearing data/cache, but no luck. I've got a stock S7.
    Mine does that, too. I also have a stock S7. Was thinking of installing the calendar app to see if it's any different.
    09-01-2016 07:30 AM
    Mine does that, too. I also have a stock S7. Was thinking of installing the calendar app to see if it's any different.
    Can you add Google reminders (or even see them) with the stock calendar app? My understanding is that Reminder functionality is only possible with the Google Calendar app.
    09-01-2016 10:03 AM