Go Launcher just want to know....

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have tried several different launcher ADW, Lp Etc.. but I have to say GO Launcher is Off the chain since the recent updates. The transitions that was added kick A$$ team responds quickly. I'm quite impressed and loving it!:D I would like to know what some of you GO Launcher addicts think of the latest update. I'm just curious as to your feeling, as the update keep coming, along with there other apps Go Sms, etc.

What else you guys think would push this launcher over the top??

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I love GO Launcher. I have been using it for a few months. I think the latest updates have been awesome. I am loving the new screen transitions and added themes. One thing I can think of that would put it over the top is scrollable widgets.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I love GO Launcher. I have been using it for a few months. I think the latest updates have been awesome. I am loving the new screen transitions and added themes. One thing I can think of that would put it over the top is scrollable widgets.

OOHH yeah Go Launcher own scrollable Widgets. That would make it something huh!!! I agree!!

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I installed Go yesterday after using Launcher Pro since having the phone. I think I prefer Go Launcher. I hadn't messed with the screen transitions, just left them at default until I read this thread. I like them! Right now I have the roll one.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I installed Go yesterday after using Launcher Pro since having the phone. I think I prefer Go Launcher. I hadn't messed with the screen transitions, just left them at default until I read this thread. I like them! Right now I have the roll one.

I went with random cause I'm greedy LOL! Couldn't choose so I use them all. It's really cool!!!

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Uninstalled it. Too much security permissions to give to an anonymous Chineese organization. Might be the MSS as far as I am concerned.

cocochannelle

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I like Launcher Pro better because i like its COntact/Twitter/facebook widgets and the animation when you open the app drawer.
but now im givin a try a Launcher 7 which is pretty good too

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Can somebody explain Go Launcher's business model? They don't sell anything. There are no ads (thank heaven). So, what do they get from us that makes it worthwhile for them?

I don't see anything on their website that tells who they are, what they're financial model is, etc. No stories on AC about this either.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I can't read Chinese but I still found out how Go Launcher (3g.cn) makes a living. Pretty solid business model, actually.

WAP Portal 3g.cn Eyes IPO_English_Caixin

"Currently, more than 70 percent of 3g.cn's revenue comes from advertisements. Deng Yuqiang, CEO of 3g.cn, said that with the deployment of the new strategy, the company will see increasing revenue from mobile reading, music, video and game services. "We hope music, game and reading services will contribute half of our total revenues within a year," said Deng."

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Well I can't read Chinese but I still found out how Go Launcher (3g.cn) makes a living. Pretty solid business model, actually.

WAP Portal 3g.cn Eyes IPO_English_Caixin

"Currently, more than 70 percent of 3g.cn's revenue comes from advertisements. Deng Yuqiang, CEO of 3g.cn, said that with the deployment of the new strategy, the company will see increasing revenue from mobile reading, music, video and game services. "We hope music, game and reading services will contribute half of our total revenues within a year," said Deng."
Not to be rude and sorry if it comes out like that, but why is this important to the subject? I just asked what people liked about Go Launcher?

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Not to be rude and sorry if it comes out like that, but why is this important to the subject? I just asked what people liked about Go Launcher?

I'll tie it together this way: I like Go Launcher and will be happy if the company that makes it does not make money by harvesting any of my personal information. :)

Reactions: FreudSlipped

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Go has some donate live wall papers. I'm actually considering buying the Sakura one because I LOVED it, but I don't want people to look at my phone and see all hot pink, haha, so I'll probably buy it so I can change it to like blue or something.

I need to install all my Go stuff again, I've been just using stock Sense ever since I got my Tbolt, playing around with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers