Android Music Player

paulb104

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
So I have a lot of mp3's on my Galaxy Note 4. I also have a six year old.

Sometimes we just listen to music on random but other times she wants to listen to particular songs.

On my Windows 10 computer I use Winamp and in it I can queue up songs in order and when those songs finish playing winamp will just continue playing songs in the playlist.

I have been looking, downloading and trying app after app for my Note but I cannot find an app that has the same function. I will load a playlist which works fine but as soon as I search and play a song, the playlist is gone and I have to reload it.

Does such an app exist?

Thanks!

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes, try Google Music. The AllAccess paid version has this feature. You can add any song in your library or on the service to play next in your queue.

Killzee1

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Why don't you use the music player that comes with the phone? On my Note 2 it comes with the option of creating Playlists so you can put any songs you in whatever order you want. Although it only works when the songs are saved in the phone (i mean you can't use it with songs on the Internet, they need to be downloaded first). Anyways hope it helps.

paulb104

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
creating Playlists so you can put any songs you in whatever order you want.
That doesn't help when my little one wants to hear a certain song, then a different song, then a third song, then continue on random.

That's what we do with winamp for windows, but cannot replicate on android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke