This game is great . But the advertisments at the end are very annoying is there a way to get rid of them?
    03-26-2011 09:26 AM
    Buy the app, ditch the free version.
    03-26-2011 09:29 AM
    Not until they release a paid version. I think (hope) they're trying to work most of the bugs out first.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    03-26-2011 09:30 AM
    This game is great . But the advertisments at the end are very annoying is there a way to get rid of them?
    you might want to try wordfeud as i hear it's a little better and less buggy
    03-26-2011 09:31 AM
    Good morning all, I wanted to know if words with friends and wordfeud have an exit option or do I just use the back key? also are they battery drainers because I use both, prefer wordfeud but a lot of my friends have words with friends
    03-26-2011 09:58 AM
    I use wordsmith, it is free, me and the wife prefer that over words with friends.
    03-26-2011 10:00 AM
    Good morning all, I wanted to know if words with friends and wordfeud have an exit option or do I just use the back key? also are they battery drainers because I use both, prefer wordfeud but a lot of my friends have words with friends
    Hey lovy! Using the back key should work fine but make sure you go into settings and change notification frequency so it's not searching for moves every 5 minutes. I set my Words with Friends for every 6 hours since it'll refresh when you open the app.

lovy likes this.
    03-26-2011 10:23 AM
    Hey lovy! Using the back key should work fine but make sure you go into settings and change notification frequency so it's not searching for moves every 5 minutes. I set my Words with Friends for every 6 hours since it'll refresh when you open the app.

Hey Rem Wow I didn't think to do that thank you.
    03-26-2011 10:24 AM

wow I had it set for every 5 minutes, thanks again
    03-26-2011 10:43 AM
    wow I had it set for every 5 minutes, thanks again
    No problem! I think it reverts back to 5 minutes every time there's an update or anything so you might wanna keep an eye on it.
    03-26-2011 10:50 AM
    words with friends is a battery killer. love it but hope the dev works on that. i also have notifications set to never. doesnt matter, destroys battery.
    03-27-2011 12:54 PM
    I'm very disappointed with Word with Friends thus far. Yes, it's a huge battery killer, and it force closes too often (though they seem to have fixed it somewhat).

I'd love to see them completely eliminate the force close issues, fix the battery drain issue (but still have push notifications) and stop the tiles from rearranging with the slightest move/bump of the phone.
    03-29-2011 03:26 PM
    The game has got much better since the last update. It was practically unplayable before.

Now the force closes are gone and the broken ad links seem to be fixed. Would really like the paid version.

If anyone wants to play hit me up. I only have 2 people who play regularly against me.
    03-29-2011 04:05 PM
    knock on wood i havent had any issues with fc's...but the battery drain really is something that needs to be addressed.
    03-30-2011 08:31 AM
    My wife loves it and I do too but she's on iPhone and I'm on my DInc. It no likey the battery drain. So, I unistalled and I'll challenge her on the iPad.
    07-25-2011 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD