Blue Mail App is great but I don't want it to sync with the other email addresses

anken

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I love my new Galaxy s7 and I'm so glad to have found this forum.
Everything is working well. We have a yahoo and a gmail email account. I have just downloaded "Blue Mail" to add as another email account which seems to work with Android and my husbands iPhone.
This one is supposed to be dedicated to our security camera only. It would notify us if there is any activity in the camera zone.
Blue Mail is a very nice and helpful app... My problem: I don't want it to sync with any other email accounts and strictly have it dedicated to the Security Cameras.
So far I have not found a way to do this by looking through the settings.
Does anybody have any suggestions using Blue Mail or any other email server to work as an independed email server?
Thank you in advance for any help.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I am going to assume you are referring to this Blue Mail :
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=me.bluemail.mail&token=2ATSUjdC

Blue Mail is not an email service or account. It is just an email client app that allows you to read and send emails through accounts you have at other places.
Yahoo and GMail are both email services.
They both have email apps that you can use to access those services/accounts.
Both will let you access them via your web browser.
Both are also accessible by at least 20 other email client apps, one of which is Blue Mail.

If you have an email account that is dedicated to your security cameras, point Blue Mail or any other email app at it.
If you do not have an email account dedicated to your security cameras, you first need to sign up for one, if that is your desire.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I know nothing about Blushing.

Why not Use gmail? Add another account to your gmail like securecam@gmal.com for example, then change the notification sound different than your other sounds so you know it's your cam notifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams