02-25-2010 06:10 PM
57 123
tools
    I'm using Swype right now. I do like the default keyboard that comes with the MyTouch. Might have to give this "Smart keyboard" a try.

Edit: Looks like it only has Multitouch on Android 2.0+
    02-21-2010 07:20 PM
    I'm using Swype right now. I do like the default keyboard that comes with the MyTouch. Might have to give this "Smart keyboard" a try.

Edit: Looks like it only has Multitouch on Android 2.0+
    It's not all that anyway.
    02-21-2010 07:38 PM
    I didnt like Smart Keyboard, no autocorrect is a killer for me and wont get any application full time use on my device. I am a bit picky yes, but I mean come on every other app has it, why wouldnt they include it?
    02-21-2010 07:39 PM
    I stand corrected. They just released an iphone skin and its niiiiice. Now my default virtual keyboard. Even the auto correct has gotten better. This guy does updates like everyday, so it should only get better.
    02-23-2010 11:53 PM
    I didnt like Smart Keyboard, no autocorrect is a killer for me and wont get any application full time use on my device. I am a bit picky yes, but I mean come on every other app has it, why wouldnt they include it?
    The pro version of Smart Keyboard has it.
    02-24-2010 05:12 PM
    HUGE NEWS for anyone struggling with Droid Virtual Keyboard......."Smart Keyboard Pro" now offers arrows for cursor control....I am keeping my Droid thanks to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooooooooorrrrrrrrrray........ It is available in Marketplace. I am not the Developer, just a thrilled/relieved user!!!!!!!
    02-24-2010 05:13 PM
    It would be awesome if someone could please post a download link for the Speech Keyboard IME app in the market, it seems no one has
    02-25-2010 06:10 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD