[APP][FREE PROMOCODES][4.1+] My Budget - Money Manager You Need

devermine

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
We have promocodes to get PRO-version of the app for free. If you are interested, please write me directly or leave a comment here.
____
Download free personal finance manager.

My Budget is the ultimate personal finance manager and the perfect way of handling your budget. Make sure you control your finances by keeping track of the income and expenses. As a result – save money, plan for the future and achieve your goals!

Intuitive colorful interface makes it easy to use and navigate the app. Open the application to see your current balance. The app allows you to record your salary, bonuses, freelance, investments, gifts and other sources of income. When spending money, track the expenses in MyBudget sorting them into different categories: Food, Entertainment, Healthcare, Housing, Purchases, Transportation and more. Use the default categories or add new ones – the choice is up to you!

Enough words! Try it out and let me know your thoughts!
Link to the Google Store: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...soft.my_account.myacount&hl=en&token=p5LN1kJ5

1280x720.png
screens-my-budget.jpg

P.S. If you are interested in how to make such an application,check out the case study we wrote.

Last edited:

devermine

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
We have promocodes to get PRO-version of the app for free. If you are interested, please write me directly or leave a comment here.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana