WebKeyboard - remote keyboard

alexander996

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. :) For a long time i had been looking for an application that would allow me to enter text easily from my PC. I could not find the one that would fully satisfy me, since some of applications require local wifi network or static ip, with others you have to keep your own server. So I decided to write my own :)
Here is the link to the application https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a10.keyboard.trial&feature=search_result
I called it WebKeyboard as it fully reflects its principle of operation. The main advantage is that you continue using your favourite keyboard. No matter what you like to use standard keyboard, better keyboard, slideit keyboard you can easily use WebKeyboard in the same time. WebKeyboard always run as a service and when text arrives you can switch to WebKeyboard in one click. You can then switch back pressing one button. So, it's really fast in my view. The speed is the key advantage. It's irritating to waste a lot of time to switch between keyboards, so i tried to make it as fast as possible.
There is a little video about the keyboard YouTube - WebKeyboard
I would like to hear your suggestions how to improve it, any ideas are very precious and if you have one I would be very happy to hear your ideas as we could make the app better and save time for many people. :)

alexander996

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Seven.07, for some people it's a very good application, i get a lot positive responses. It's really faster if you have persistent internet connection on your phone. But I agree with you that for some people it may be not so useful. :)

avtarta

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
good application, i use instant messengers on my phone, much easier to type text from PC. Also TODO lists and calendars which i keep on the phone are faster to fill in. Could you say is there some kind of GO button in your app like in other keyboards?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital