I was hoping to get suggestions for To Do List Apps that work well for others. I have tried a number of them, and so far my favorites have been ColorNote for its simplicity and Taskos both for its simplicity and the ability to sync with Google Tasks. Also, I think "Out of Milk" is most consistent with what I want, although I would rather it go straight to a To Do List rather than have the other options. The one thing that "Out of Milk" does well that Taskos fails at, though, is that it allows you to manually sort your list. Does anyone have any other suggestions for apps which allow you to manually sort?
    03-29-2011 03:36 PM
    i'd like to know everyone's thoughts on this as well. i like colornote as well. i was using this on my nexus 1. i want one with a widget that possible scrolls w/o having to go into it. maybe even editing capabilities.
    03-29-2011 07:08 PM
    I use ColorNote, and just got in the habit of adding ToDo's directly to my EVO, and not worrying about syncing with my computer.
    03-29-2011 07:46 PM
    You can give wunderlist a shot.
    03-29-2011 08:13 PM
    I played with some different ones and have stuck with colornote. It's quick, easy and has a widget that I can post to the home screen. Has an alarm setting too. simple but, functionable.
    03-29-2011 11:50 PM
    You can give wunderlist a shot.
    i'll try Wunderlist out since i've tried ColorNote. i do like it, but feels like i want something more that's i'm not getting from CN.
    03-30-2011 02:17 AM
    I've been using Ultimate ToDo List and love it. It syncs great with Toodledo if you want PC web access. (I have Toodledo also send me text msg reminders.) Also, I really like it's implementation of subtasks.

sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk.
    tsinvest likes this.
    03-30-2011 08:27 AM
    I've been using Ultimate ToDo List and love it. It syncs great with Toodledo if you want PC web access. (I have Toodledo also send me text msg reminders.) Also, I really like it's implementation of subtasks.

sent from my Epic 4G using Tapatalk.
    I am using ToDo Task Manager-Pro and it works well for me though I am always on the look for a better one.

RTM is nice but keeps a copy of your notes on the cloud which is a security issue for me.

Also using colorNotes but for short memos, not for todos.
    03-30-2011 10:31 AM
    I like Wunderlist, but to be honest I've not tried much else, really. I like being able to sync between my computer and the phone. But really I think I only use it once a week when I have a Saturday that I need to go grocery shopping or go to Target or wherever.
    03-30-2011 10:42 AM
    I'm a droid newbie but I found one called Out Of Milk. Has listing functions and translates spoken items. You can also scan in bar codes for your grocery lists.
    03-30-2011 12:31 PM
    I Have been a big fan of Pocket Informant for some time. It is great as a standalone, and syncs well with Google calendar and Toodledo for web access. According to the WebIS site they are working on Honeycomb update. It is very customizeable.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    05-21-2011 07:08 AM
    The best I have found is Due Today. It syncs with Toodledo and has a very responsive developer.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    05-21-2011 09:06 AM
    Astrid is a task manage that i use as my to do app. i like that it syncs with google task and can place a task as a calender event. it is so loaded with features, but easy to use and with a little practice anyone can become an expert Astridologist.
    Astrid is the very best
    05-21-2011 09:49 AM
    Used Do It Tomorrow. Not fantastic.

There are tons of new apps as usual but I figure I got a good one today. https://market.android.com/details?i...ps.tasksntodos

Name is Tasks N Todos. Sync with Google Tasks and is tablet optimized. Too bad I don't own a tablet to test it out but the screenshots look great. Allow reminder and repeats too. Will try that out soon.
    10-31-2011 05:36 AM
    I've tried astrid, taskos and wunderlist. astrid had the best remiders (it would alarm and/or have a pop-up in the notification bar) taskos had the best UI and widget, wunderlist is great cause it can sync to my computer with the desktop application (and it's preeeetty, which always helps, ha) but the widget is big, which could be good or bad, depending on your needs. I believe astrid is the only one of the three that does reoccuring tasks as well. I didn't use any of them for grocery lists, though, just to try and keep track of homework and other tasks.

oh, and I've settled on wunderlist for right now.
    10-31-2011 07:52 PM
    I still use GTasks. Syncs perfectly with Google Tasks, has just the right amount of features, and reminders work properly. It's not beautiful, but I paid for it a while back and it's been reliable ever since.
    11-03-2011 09:06 AM
    I tried Gtasks, TaskOS and GoTasks so far and have settled on GoTasks as it can display the indenting that's possible with Google's tasks. I use it strictly for untimed tasks split into separate lists.
    11-04-2011 01:38 PM