Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Question for anyone who has used this app. Once you download a song from the Amazon Store to your phone, are you able to sync a copy of the song you downloaded to your computer? I am extremely psyced about this App on my Hero once Cellular South gets it in Nov, but wanted to know more about! Thanks!

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Yes, you can. I have downloaded several albums to my Hero, and was easily able to copy them to my PC. Hope that's what you meant by "sync." Of course, you have to drag and drop to the phone to move tracks from PC to phone.

lawilson2

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
So if you're using Shazam and hear something you like on the road, go ahead and buy it on Amazon MP3, and drag/drop it to your desktop when you get home. It's the best of impulse buying! :)

I use AmazonMp3 as my main store. I don't care that they don't have a music player for the desktop; I have 4 of them.

Best wishes!

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Actually, you can do the same thing with Pandora. Listening to a station....like a song, click Menu, then Buy....it will ask you if you want to buy song or album, and it will pull it up in Amazon MP3 song...sweet!

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
This app came on my HTC Hero and I liked it a lot. I much rather buy DRM free music I can play on any device. I wonder why it's not on the android market place? Thankfully I have it backed up, hopefully I can push it to the rom I'm running.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante