App Lock: Fingerprint Password Price?

pulgoki

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for an application for added security specific applications. I've noticed that some of these app locks and phone security apps are either subscription based (pay by month or year) or add only with no option to opt out of the adds.

Does anyone have any experience with App Lock: Fingerprint Password? Are there adds in the application or do they offer a one time purchase of the app?

Any other suggestions for a good app lock app with no adds and a single purchase without subscription?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Read the comments - it seems to have problems.

2. There's an email address for support - support-applock@getkeepsafe.com Try that if you have questions.

(Normally an app is either free with ads or paid without them - people write apps to make money. Finding a really good new app that's ad-free and money-free isn't easy.)

pulgoki

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I sent an email to support yesterday and they seem slow to respond. That is why I decided to ask here.

Maybe you misunderstood me. I don't mind paying for an application. In fact, I want to purchase an app for this as long as it is decent. What I don't want to do, is pay a monthly or yearly subscription or settle for an application that is add based only.

Most of these app lock applications seem to have issues when reading the reviews. I've been looking at one that I found on XDA called Lockdown Pro. I may give that one a shot if I don't hear back from the other. I can see that the developer for Lockdown is still active on XDA and still supports his app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan