I know how to MOVE apps to my SD Card, but the problem is that every time they updated, they moved back to the Internal Storage.

Which became an upkeep nightmare.

Plus some apps (Like Waze) just hated being on the card. (I am only speculating about Waze, but it stopped loading maps and moving it to the card was the only reason I could think of)

But is there a way to put apps on the SD card and KEEP them there?
    10-10-2016 02:05 PM
    Unfortunately the only way around that is to either hack your phone and apply the SD Card patch to trick your phone into thinking the card is part of the internal memory or if your phone supports Adoptable Storage (and the nuisances it brings to your SD Card).

Since the full-access restriction on SD cards was implemented for security reasons, all app main files MUST reside in internal memory, leaving the SD card only for external downloads, partial app files, saves, media, etc. Installation (even when updating an app), for this very reason, must happen in internal memory (where the installation package gets decompressed, installed, and cleaned up), and this is why your SD Card apps kept 'moving' back when they are updated. Truth is keeping apps in your SD Card is NOT recommended. They're unreliable, they will fail, and maybe more important, they are removable, which means the phone will suddenly find files and apps it thinks it has, unavailable.
    ManiacJoe likes this.
    10-10-2016 02:15 PM
    As far I know, there is no other option than doing it manually. You may search on Google to find any information regarding this issue.
    10-12-2016 01:49 AM