??The Official Thread For Questions, Comments, or Concerns about SPB Shell 3D App ??

orjense

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
PS - I was in my T-Mo location with my fav T-Mo rep showing Shell off. One of the other reps whipped his phone, think it's a MT4G as well, out to get it and then when I told him the cost, he put it right back in his pocket. It was like 6 of them plus their manager and they all loved it. The manager is a she.

Few Smart people left out there. ;) I'm still wondering how the most money I ve ever spent for an app is on a Home replacement that doesn't support scrollable widgets, with horrible app drawer 3D.

About switching from One Home Launcher to another. I used "Home Switcher" app, and its smooth and few clicks.

Reactions: LadyDi

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Few Smart people left out there. ;) I'm still wondering how the most money I ve ever spent for an app is on a Home replacement that doesn't support scrollable widgets, with horrible app drawer 3D.

About switching from One Home Launcher to another. I used "Home Switcher" app, and its smooth and few clicks.

I think someone else mentioned that too me waaaaay back when. I may have to have a looksie at it again. Thank you orjense. My only issue is the drawer as in I want a horizontal option.

orjense

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure SPB will eventually meet our needs. Just hate to pay $15 to beta test an app.
I don't know about you guys. I'm thinking of billing them for the work.

Another topic if you nice folks don't mind. I have used
K9 Mail.
DroidMail
Enhance Mail
Profimail
Mobile Document
Seven.
and the mighty Gmail without satisfaction. What are you guys using?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
PS - I was in my T-Mo location with my fav T-Mo rep showing Shell off. One of the other reps whipped his phone, think it's a MT4G as well, out to get it and then when I told him the cost, he put it right back in his pocket. It was like 6 of them plus their manager and they all loved it. The manager is a she.
Lol... I don't know why $15 dollars seem to scare most people away. :-D

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
•• News flash ••
There will be an update very SOON!!! :-D

No further information was giving - that's sufficient for me. I'm very optimistic that we will be seeing "scrollable Widgets and a few more requested features, plus the usual bug fixes. (Crossing both fingers) hehe.

gdcr

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
OK, last version (1.1.1) installed, another new bug :
the SPB clock widget says no alarm activated, but 4 are active !! I hope it will ring tomorrow morning for work !
A reboot doesn't change anything.... My previous bug, (choose home default panel appears 20x a day) is always here, I think I will unistall this *** program, will check in 6 months if devs can do something worth 10 euros .

Last edited:

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine seem to work fine. As for your alarm - do a test trial. Set the alarm for two minutes ahead of the current time.. make sure to touch (save) when done. See what happens then.

As for your second problem - could you be a little more clearer on what exactly you're talking about. Have you tried clearing the cache and/or data from the application. That might eradicate the corruption.

Good luck.
Ps. Make sure to update to the (latest version) of SPB shell 3d coming SOON!!. This should come with a few bug fixes.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Attention - For all those who don't know. An update is available for SPB Shell 3D. Check market for update. Open market - tap menu, then my apps.. and update.

Enjoy.

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
•• News flash ••
There will be an update very SOON!!! :-D

No further information was giving - that's sufficient for me. I'm very optimistic that we will be seeing "scrollable Widgets and a few more requested features, plus the usual bug fixes. (Crossing both fingers) hehe.

I did get the new update and the best thing I've noticed thus far is the app drawer opens WAAAY faster. That was a huge gripe for me. And on the clock widget, it used to read so many hours/mins to the next alarm. Now it reads the actual time/date if I recall right. Not a big deal. either way works for me. Some people expressed they did not like the hours/mins thing. *shrugs*.

I still wish I had the option to put as many events in the bottom portion of the calendar's event listing rather than have the tiny actual calendar. I'll live though.

I can't recall what else I noticed but so far so good.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I did get the new update and the best thing I've noticed thus far is the app drawer opens WAAAY faster. That was a huge gripe for me. And on the clock widget, it used to read so many hours/mins to the next alarm. Now it reads the actual time/date if I recall right. Not a big deal. either way works for me. Some people expressed they did not like the hours/mins thing. *shrugs*.

I still wish I had the option to put as many events in the bottom portion of the calendar's event listing rather than have the tiny actual calendar. I'll live though.

I can't recall what else I noticed but so far so good.
I'm glad to know that someone else other than me is satisfied with this update. Things take time to perfect, and even then there's still going to be bugs.

I'm really loving the smoothness of the 3d app drawer thus far. Scrollable widgets should be expected soon.

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Only because when I go back to the stock HR, it just looks weird. I've become used to SPB but I do not like how live wallpapers look on it. I don't have it static set so I can go back anytime I like. If they add a horizontal app drawer, well I think I have no more room for complaints unless working things NOW go back after future updates.

Rush - explain scrollable widgets so I can yay nor nay that for me. Thank you

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
"Scrollable widgets"
Htc sense UI has a few scrollable widgets available on its launcher / UI. For Example: News App, Twitter App, Friends Stream just to mention a few. At the moment SPB Shell 3D doesn't have such features as of yet. They say it will be Coming Soon!!.

As for the app drawer that's how it look on the new sense UI. (gingerbread) I love the way it is.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by dfine1966

New update available again. Choice of 3D or plain in app drawer plus performance stuff.
Thanks for the word. I was busy playing around this here Thunderbolt.

Now - how can we complain about this app. Updates coming to us on a regular. This is great. Keep up the good job SPB Shell. You guys rock.

Recently changed in this version.

Option to turn off 3D in application list.

Fixed problem with displaying alarms.

Fixed problem with Flickr updating.

Fixed gradients banding on Samsung Galaxy S 11.

Performance improvements.

Enjoy

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
"Scrollable widgets"
Htc sense UI has a few scrollable widgets available on its launcher / UI. For Example: News App, Twitter App, Friends Stream just to mention a few. At the moment SPB Shell 3D doesn't have such features as of yet. They say it will be Coming Soon!!.

As for the app drawer that's how it look on the new sense UI. (gingerbread) I love the way it is.

First of all, sorry it took so long to reply. Work Phi Work. :)

Second, ok... I got it now. I do have the TweetDeck widget and it scrolls and never even thought about it being a "scrollable widget". Duuuuh... Oh so, what widget do you want SPB to allow this feature active in?

ragdoll08

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Got the SPB Shell 3D, love it for the most part but the no pictures with the contacts are driving me crazy. What's the deal with the no FB pic integration here??

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
First of all, sorry it took so long to reply. Work Phi Work. :)

Second, ok... I got it now. I do have the TweetDeck widget and it scrolls and never even thought about it being a "scrollable widget". Duuuuh... Oh so, what widget do you want SPB to allow this feature active in?
I'm looking to have options when it comes to choosing scrollable Widgets. I want the same amount we get on HTC Sense.
Rush - you are so right. They are getting better and better. #SPB4TheWin
I know... that's why I'm trying not to complain too much. :-D
Rush - off topic but did you see SPB Time? *drools*
No... but I'll go check it out.
Got the SPB Shell 3D, love it for the most part but the no pictures with the contacts are driving me crazy. What's the deal with the no FB pic integration here??
Keep in mine that nothing has change on how to get certain features working while using SPB Shell 3d. You can still get FB pictures integrated with / to your contacts via Friends Stream. I do everything just as I did before... you just got to know how to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL