Amazon's music player (cloud player)

cocochannelle

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
What do you guys think of Amazon's new music player. It has a cloud part but you can use it as a regular music player for music on your card and i think its AMAZING. Best android player out there!

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I like it very much. Plus the free 1 year upgrade to 20GB was a nice bonus. Also like that music purchased from Amazon doesn't count towards your space. Now they need a way to make old purchases transfer over to the Amazon Cloud and not take up space.

Jamesmckeephx

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I think it's awesome. Getting rid of doubletwist now. I got upgraded to the 20 gig. It's spotty on play but just started so I bet it gets better

Sent from my evo on tapatalk

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
just tested it works well, +1 for Amazon +1 for android

iPhone =Fail
another reason why I love Android & have yet to use or ever plan to use iTunes

" For now, Amazon's service doesn't work with the iPod and iPhone."

Although Amazon's service lets users listen to music from most computers or phones regardless of where they bought the song, it will not work on Apple's iPhones or have an "app" on that company's devices.

Amazon faces backlash over cloud music

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I like it very much. Plus the free 1 year upgrade to 20GB was a nice bonus. Also like that music purchased from Amazon doesn't count towards your space. Now they need a way to make old purchases transfer over to the Amazon Cloud and not take up space.

That would make sense and seems logical, lets hope they implement this...

Since running Android phone I have bought all my new music through Amazon MP3 on my Android phone, then transfer it to my external stor5age drive and HD on my linux box.. love the Amazon cloud as an offsite backup solution...

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I like the cloud service, I've uploaded 9gb of music and have listened to it on my xoom.
Hopefully they will offer this to movies that are bought thru Amazon.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie