Do you use Your android alarm Clock

Do you use your android alarm Clock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordan jones

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering When i first got into smart phones I had issues with my Blackberry's alarm. I decided to just keep my old Motorola i856 as an alarm. Now i have upgraded to an android I still keep the Motorola next to my bed. So is the android alarm clock any good.

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I use mine 5 days a week. No problems i can even set mine to launch an app like music or a video... endless really

Android, the best community. Sent using tapatalk!

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
At home I use an actual, real, plugged into the wall (but has battery back-up) radio alarm clock. I keep it away from my side of the bed so I have to get up to shut it off.

Away from home I do use the phone. Works rather nicely.

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
At home I use an actual, real, plugged into the wall (but has battery back-up) radio alarm clock. I keep it away from my side of the bed so I have to get up to shut it off.

Away from home I do use the phone. Works rather nicely.

Ditto the above exactly for me.

My plug-in alarm clock sits on the dresser across from the bed and has great big numbers so I can (sometimes) see it from the bed without my glasses. I normally get up about 4:15am and the only way to guarantee I'm awake at that hour is to force me to get out of bed to turn the alarm off.

When away from home I use my phone's alarm - happy with it. (I also don't have to be up so early if I'm away from home). ;)

EeyoreDNL

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm a recent BB convert and use to place my BB into charging cradle and use it as my alarm clock. I try to do the same with my TB. Unfortunately, I have to plug it in. Also, the screen background does not go completely dark; very annoying. I would love to find another app with large numbers and a color option. Any suggestions?

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
i've had several occasions where the android alarm clock simply would not go off, and i had people check the alarm clock settings to make sure i wasn't setting it for the wrong PM/AM, time or day etc... no problems since i switched over to better alarm clock