Is there an app for this?

ReiSixx9

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I need a stealthy app that records a phone's screen and sends the files or saves them to a cloud/drive. Or I need a stealthy app that takes periodic screenshots (minimum of 10 seconds delay) of a phone's screen and sends the files or saves them to a cloud/drive.
I want it so someone can't tell this app is on the phone.
Does anyone know of an app like this?
Quick responses greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm willing to pay anything. Also thanks for the suggestions, but they're not quite what I'm looking for. I need something that takes video recordings of the screen or takes screenshots periodically.

Sorry, I am not aware of any app that can do that. If I had to guess, I suspect that is because the OS does not provide a method to capture the screen without it being obvious to the user.

ReiSixx9

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, I am not aware of any app that can do that. If I had to guess, I suspect that is because the OS does not provide a method to capture the screen without it being obvious to the user.

Oh no, it does. I found out using a tasked like Macrodroid or Automate can take periodic screenshots without the user noticing, but I would need to rename and change the icons of the apps, hiding them in plain sight, so the user wouldn't uninstall them. Which I ant do because it voids the signatures.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar