Anyone else enjoying the Amazon Appstore?

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I am really liking this appstore. How many of you folks are? This free paid app a day rocks! I've already gotten a handful of useful and awesome apps for free. Really REALLY liking it so fare. Not to mention its more organized than the Android market.

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I am really liking this appstore. How many of you folks are? This free paid app a day rocks! I've already gotten a handful of useful and awesome apps for free. Really REALLY liking it so fare. Not to mention its more organized than the Android market.

Love it, free apps not to mention it remembers what you have downloaded, if you ever have to get a new phone. My wife had to exchange her phone tonight. All of the apps that cost $ but were part of the "daily free deals" were available to download again, NICE!

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I really like the amazon app store. I REALLY like the free paid apps that they offer.

BUT there are a few things I don't like:

• No progress bar in the notification bar when downloading a app.
  • Can't bring up the security information unless you click buy/download.
  • Cant see the security information AFTER you download it. (Just because.)
  • No automatic updating.
  • No notification that a app has a update waiting.
  • Can't uninstall apps with in the Amazon store. You have to go to "managed applications" under "settings" and uninstall it that way. (Big hassle compared to the google marketplace.)

Other then that it's great! LOL :)

My wife had to exchange her phone tonight. All of the apps that cost $ but were part of the "daily free deals" were available to download again, NICE!

As long as she signed into her amazon account she can get them back which is nice. Same would go if she also happened to own other android devices, such as a tablet.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance