music apps!

anonymous239411

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
My friend has an app called music wizard. He can download songs and play em back for his phone. Was just curious as to what others have chosen, I'm trying to find the best one

Thanks all

prjctchris

Jan 17, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
If you have music loaded on your phone PowerAMP has been my number one for a while. Killer feature has to be a full equalizer with a good amount of presets. You can also select what folders you want it to pull music from so notifications or ringtones aren't mistakenly picked up as music.

alostpacket

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I agree PowerAmp is great, probably the most popular of the music apps.

Some more that people seem to like:

MixZing
TuneWiki
Cubed (the name just shows as a little "3" on the market)
Rock Player (same guys as cubed i think?)
doubleTwist

Also feel free to try may app BlueMuze for transfering & playlists

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Try gTunes. I found non-English music too, like Bollywood. I think there is another similar app called Fildo.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

anonymous239411

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I messed around with a few. Gtunes looks good but the pop-up advertisement is kinda annoying. I'm looking for something that would also allow me to see what the top 100 or top songs are. I even seen the "Music online lite" app this looks good as well. My buddy uses music wizard but I have to find out which one it is, unfortunately searching the market pulls up doubles.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I messed around with a few. Gtunes looks good but the pop-up advertisement is kinda annoying. I'm looking for something that would also allow me to see what the top 100 or top songs are. I even seen the "Music online lite" app this looks good as well. My buddy uses music wizard but I have to find out which one it is, unfortunately searching the market pulls up doubles.

GTunes has Top 100 in different genres and also top songs in different countries but those are not the official charts.. it's top 100 downloads on gTunes, I think.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

alostpacket

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
What makes gTunes different from the rest, in terms of it legality?

Depends a little what you mean by "rest"

Whether the app itself is legal or not is debatable, but the MP3s it points you towards while pretending to be a search engine are most certainly not licensed. Basically it comes down to intent. They are offering you "free" music by hiding behind the guise of being a "search engine." They claim it's for public domain music but show album art in the screenshots of commercial music. At best the whole thing is a legal loophole for people who don't want to pay for their music. Whether you think that is right or wrong is up to you.

I know there is also some irony to what I'm saying as my app is for sharing music too (BlueMuze). Though mine is for sending a song directly from one device to another (hence falls under fair use and/or is a a tool for personal collections).

Anyways, all I'm saying is be careful what you download with these "free mp3 download" apps. Be sure to check the permissions too. Sometimes if it sounds too good to be true...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol