Is there a free app out there that shows 1% increments? Not 10%....thanks..

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    04-02-2011 12:54 PM
    I'd be interested in something like this. Ive always had a battery percent patch on my pre. I'd like to have one when I get my evo 3d. Ive seen an app that adds a percent to the notification bar but it dosn't replace the old battery icon
    04-02-2011 03:00 PM
    I don't understand the point of this.

If your at 93% obviously your battery pretty much full. If your at 8% you need to find a charger because your phone is about to die.

I'm finding it hard to see the difference between 56% left compared to 50% left on the battery. I mean I could see you looking at the extra 6% and knowing that I got 4 hours and 12 minutes left. (Compared to just knowing you got roughly 4 hours.)

For me I don't really worry about it and charge it in the car or at home when needed.
    04-02-2011 05:23 PM
    you can try Elixir it has a battery display that goes down in 1% increments

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
    04-02-2011 07:31 PM
    I dont want one with all that extra stuff with it...hmmm.....
    04-03-2011 05:58 AM
    Circle battery widget gives percentages in 1% increments.
    Circle Battery Widget for Android | AppBrain.com
    04-03-2011 06:48 AM
    I use Gauge Battery, it has been a good little app for me.
    04-03-2011 04:35 PM
    Try "Barrett Mix"... its in the market. Dose the 1% thing and offers a usage graph and a few other toys.

Sent from my MIUI havin, Gingerbread Throwing EVO
    04-03-2011 11:54 PM
    I think you were looking for something that would show percentage in the notification bar, but others are posting widget recommendations, so here's mine...

Battery Monitor Widget

Show 1%. Shows mA and mV info. Keeps a log file which is great when you're trying to figure out when and why your battery is discharging quickly and if you want to see the minimum drain on the battery while asleep. And graphs the info.

I used to use Gauge Battery until I found this.
    04-04-2011 12:13 AM
    What I use isn't free (there is a free version though), Battery Monitor, shows a big clear % in the status bar rather than small numbers on a white battery icon or inside an outlined battery icon, which aren't as easy to see. I had Battery Alarm on my older phone, it beeps when it reaches a set % (like 20% battery).

I'm not sure if it's app specific, as I've seen the same app give 1% increments on many phones but only 10% increments on Motorola phones (my old Motorola Quench and Charm would only work on 10% increments).
    04-04-2011 06:20 AM
    I dunno if you would like the style, but I use a minimalistic text widget. The standard style is nice, it doesn't take up much room, and it doesn't seem to take much juice at all to run. I love it, it's free. But it depends on the style you want for your phone. Mine is sideways and at like 83% it would say "EIGHTYTHREE"... You can see what mine looks like (sorta) on the "Post your thunderbolt homescreens" sticky. I think mine is still on the last page.
    04-04-2011 10:19 AM
    I don't understand the point of this.

I'm finding it hard to see the difference between 56% left compared to 50% left on the battery.

You don't see the difference between having 56 and 50? Great! Please send me 56 dollars and I'll send 50 back! Oh heck, lets get to the chase. Send me $5,600 and I'll send 5 dollars back. It's only a difference of scale, right!
    04-04-2011 11:14 AM
    Circle battery widget gives percentages in 1% increments.
    Circle Battery Widget for Android | AppBrain.com
    I like that one myself, I've been using it for a long time.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-04-2011 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD