Google assistant reminder ringtone

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place for this. I've recently started using the Google assistant more and more and I'm all about setting reminders! However, I've yet to find a way to set the notification ringtone for a reminder to something other than the stock Android system sound. Is there a way to get a specific ringtone set for these reminders?

Thanks!

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
If you open the Assistant, (slide the G to the right), then hit the Hamburger icon in the top left, go to Settings, then Your Feed, there's a ringtone under Priority Notifications that you can change. I think for regular notifications, though, you're stuck with the System notification (default ringtone) in the main Settings, Sound, Default Notification Ringtone.

Ronnie Sandifer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
From the main Google screen side menu out from the left side of screen then tap customize then scroll down to more preference and tap notifications then scroll down till you see reminders. The slider will already be on but tap the word "reminders" and tap "sound" and choose what you want.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae