My Movies Pro

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Havent seen anything around for this app, and i just found it so i thought id put up something about it to see if anyone else has used it before.

If anyone out here is like me, I have over 200 dvd's and blue ray movies. And my collection continues to grow practically every week. I like to be able to keep track of all my movies, so thats where this application comes in handy.

When you open up the application you will need to create an account on their site, which you can do right in the app. Once you have got an account, you can go on and add your movies into the app. You can add them quickly by using the handy barcode scanner in the app or by typing in the name and searching for the movie.

Now the barcode scanner in the app is not the greatest. You need to be in a well lite area and hold the phone still. And i mean still. But even then, it does not always work right and i had to manually search for some movies. But all in all it is great.

You can also view trailers for upcomming and previously released movies too. Kinda cool, havent used it myself but i will def give it a try.

Now, when i am out and about and i am looking for new movies to add to my collection, i will never have to worry about "do i already have this one?" Just have to pull out my phone and look in the app.

There is a free version and a paid version.

The free version...
My Movies Free - Android app on AppBrain

It gives you full access to all the features but limits you to only adding 50 titles and can view 10 trailers.

Full Version..
My Movies Pro - Android app on AppBrain

Full version does cost about $5.00, but in my opinoin it is well worth it.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Can you export your list? Because I am selling off my 750+ disc collection that does nothing but collect dust and am looking for something to easily create a list of what I have (short of writing down the title/version manually).

Be nice to just to barcode-scan them all into a list then export it to Excel.

Although I don't really think I'd pay over $5 for that. I am cheap.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hahahaha nice.

Took a little bit of searching for it but it can be done. I do not know if you need to be a user on the site in order to see this link but here is the instructions from their forums.

My Movies - Forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781