I've been using Chomp SMS for a few years now with basically no problems, until recently. My co-workers communicate with each other through group texts, but whenever I try to reply, it will send each person an individual text (and it will not show up that I replied in the group thread) rather than a single group text.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or is it simply not a function that Chomp SMS supports right now? I have a Boost Mobile phone and have updated the APN settings, but that has not worked.

It's extremely annoying and inconvenient, and I am contemplating switching to another app that WILL allow me to participate in group texts.
    11-24-2016 04:52 PM
    I've been using Chomp SMS for a few years now with basically no problems, until recently. My co-workers communicate with each other through group texts, but whenever I try to reply, it will send each person an individual text (and it will not show up that I replied in the group thread) rather than a single group text.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or is it simply not a function that Chomp SMS supports right now? I have a Boost Mobile phone and have updated the APN settings, but that has not worked.

It's extremely annoying and inconvenient, and I am contemplating switching to another app that WILL allow me to participate in group texts.
    Is the app set to use MMS for group messaging?
    tube517 and VZWsucks like this.
    11-24-2016 05:04 PM
    I would try to contact the developers of Chomp SMS if this problem persists and your MMS settings are correctly set.
    11-24-2016 05:09 PM
    Thanks for sharing!
    12-26-2016 09:19 PM