I have a symbol on my status bar that looks like a tear drop or a flame of some sort. It is all blue. I just want to know what app this belongs to. It is not my GPS icon. I wish I could attach a screenshot...the website isn't letting me...
    11-28-2016 01:39 PM
    Hi there! It would help if we know which phone you're using, too! And you should be able to attach a screenshot from the forum's message composer (that would obviously help even more).

But most of the time a 'tear drop' icon means that an app or service is actively polling for your location (if you go to Google Maps, the icon should look a lot like the 'pin' that appears when you choose a specific location).
    https://lh6.ggpht.com/FqHYExt7e9XhBw...C7Y7wwlPy=w300
    11-28-2016 01:44 PM
    I have a symbol on my status bar that looks like a tear drop or a flame of some sort. It is all blue. I just want to know what app this belongs to. I wish I could attach a screenshot...
    I'm not sure about the app in question; is there no notification for that when you swipe down from the status bar? Attaching a screenshot can be easily done, just need to know what you're using to view the site.
    11-28-2016 01:47 PM
    Hi there! It would help if we know which phone you're using, too! And you should be able to attach a screenshot from the forum's message composer (that would obviously help even more).

But most of the time a 'tear drop' icon means that an app or service is actively polling for your location (if you go to Google Maps, the icon should look a lot like the 'pin' that appears when you choose a specific location).
    https://lh6.ggpht.com/FqHYExt7e9XhBw...C7Y7wwlPy=w300
    All blue icon - can't be location, that's white and inverted teardrop with a dot. It sounds familiar and I want to say Dark Sky, but I dont' think that's it either.
    11-28-2016 01:49 PM