Can any one tell me if it is possible to DL podcasts with listen or any other app so I can listen to them with out having to stream them? Cant find the answer to my question any where.
    04-05-2011 05:52 PM
    Yes you can. I download them once in a while to listen while at work.
    04-05-2011 06:44 PM
    Yeah you can do it with Google Listen. I used to use Listen daily but don't remember the exact steps to download instead of stream.

I switched to BeyondPod a few months ago and love it. I use it daily. It's worth the money IMO. They have a 1 week trail you can try.

Listen will do it though for free. It just doesn't have as many options.
    04-05-2011 06:46 PM
    Yes you can. I download them once in a while to listen while at work.

Thanks.

How do ya do it?
    04-05-2011 06:52 PM
    Google listen works great just download app and go into my subscription and search for Android Central and the podcast should show up.
    04-05-2011 06:54 PM
    Google listen works great just download app and go into my subscription and search for Android Central and the podcast should show up.
    I know how to do that part. Just don't know how to DL it before hand so if I don't have good 3G I can listen to it.
    04-05-2011 06:58 PM
    I know how to do that part. Just don't know how to DL it before hand so if I don't have good 3G I can listen to it.
    Tap and hold on a podcast and press download. Make sure to change your download settings in the app settings if you want to download them automatically.
    04-05-2011 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD