Why can't you view the forums from the mobile app?

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
All the other cool Android sites are doing it. Why can't AC be cool too?

Yes, I know about Tapatalk but I don't think I should have to pay for something that XDA, Android Forums and Droid Forums are doing for free. Come on AC, get with the times.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
been discussed before in depth. and even had threads removed. you want all the benefits of xda u have to pay for the premium sight. I also think the stock ac app is a joke can't stand the adds. that's another thing those other sights have is adds. I rather some loose a cup of coffee and buy a app then see adds or little green androids from ad blocking on my phone. tapatalk is a great app and worth the cup of coffee it cost to buy..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I say I don't want to pay for Tapatalk and you reply by telling me to get Tapatalk. Awesome!

Also, I have the free version of XDA and it's all I need to effectively use their forums. AC needs to pony up the cash and do what so many other sites are doing.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
you do realize they pay tapatalk to make those portals. I've heard it can be pricey to do depending on how large your sight is. id be more then happy to pay AC for a custome App. as long as its ad free is be happy. for now im happy with tapatalk widget taking me directly to the sight that does same thing the app will do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes I do understand that but whatever they would have to pay Tapatalk would certainly be cheaper than developing their own app.

Regardless of that, AC is a large site and certainly larger than Droidforums.net which offers a free app for forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech