question before i purchase plume premium: when first putting the plume widget on my home screen there's a message saying that the scrollable function doesn't work on all devices, it mentions rooted devices, and then proceeds to list some home replacements. i can't scroll the widget on my stock droid x, but i'm hoping that plume premium has that feature. will i not be able to use the scrollable widget on my stock droid x even if i purchase plume premium?

it was a tough choice between plume and twidroyd, but i think plume has won out. the ui for plume is just too good to get away from. i love twidroyd's live preview function but it can be slow to load. it's just as easy to use the plume's built in browser.
    04-07-2011 09:33 AM
    IIRC, you need a different launcher (ADW, GO Launcher, Launcher Pro) in order to access the scroll motion. Stock will not do.
    DroidyMcDroid likes this.
    04-07-2011 10:45 AM
    well thanks for the reply. maybe i'll start doing some research into using different home launchers and some root such. but with new phones right on the horizon, that may not be necessary...

plume is good enough without the scrollable widget so not a big deal. thanks again.
    04-07-2011 03:13 PM