Smart Keyboard Pro

Fat Fingers

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
HUGE NEWS for anyone struggling with cursor Droid Virtual Keyboard......."Smart Keyboard Pro" now offers arrows for cursor control....I am keeping my Droid thanks to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooooooooorrrrrrrrrray........ It is available in Marketplace. I am not the Developer, just a thrilled/relieved user!!!!!!!

My Droid is saved....My Droid is saved!!!!!!

Fat Fingers

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
......That really would've been a deal breaker for you?

Absolutely. Clock was ticking, I was on my way back to BB and was not happy about it. IF you typed like me you would understand. Using the tap approach to go back and correct typos was beyond painful. i actually started to abandon texting and calling people again b/c texting was so painful. Calling people?!?!?!?! Unthinkable!!!

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
FatFingers, I am happy for you. I had read a lot of your posts in different forums recently and was hoping you would find something that works for you. I dont have FF but I might give this a try...

Reactions: prometheus

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
FatFingers, I am happy for you. I had read a lot of your posts in different forums recently and was hoping you would find something that works for you. I dont have FF but I might give this a try...

Smart keyboard is pretty good. I find the HTC keyboard a little better, but Smart Keyboard is the best on the market, in my opinion.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
thank God Fat fingers found a solution. I'm serious man, you were starting to bug me with the "no arrows for cursor" complaints. Seriously, there were 3 threads started for the exact same issue. (I'm just kidding ya' man -- that really bugged me too, I could never get the cursor in the middle of a word either)

Fat Fingers

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I know. I was freaking out. I was going to lose my Droid......Now my mission is to find a good fax app for my Droid so I can get rid of my Voip telephone line in my house. THe only reason I have is to receive a few faxes each month.