Apologies in advance if this has already been covered... I have recently switched from the stock e-mail client on the X to K-9. Everything is playing nice and I'm happy with it.

The first question I have is that I usually launch K-9 from my launcher. When I open K-9 from the launcher, it automatically brings up the accounts window. Instead of the accounts window, I just want it to open my unified inbox. In the Settings > Global Settings > Interaction menu, I do have "Show the Unified Inbox after startup" chosen. Does this not mean it will start on unified inbox when started from the launcher? Is there a setting somewhere else that will make this happen?

I've also noticed there are green tabs in the message list view (and account list view next to the accounts) that are varying shades of green. What do the different shades of green mean?

Also sometimes after I've read my new messages in K-9, the new message icon in the notification bar will stay there until I clear all notifications (which I don't want to do sometimes) for some time after I've read the messages. Is this typical?
    04-07-2011 08:56 PM
    The Show Unified Inbox should display the unified inbox when you start the application - not sure if the launcher you are using is interfering (you didn't list which launcher you are using).

As far as the colored tabs, you can choose a color for each account (in account settings). That way, looking at the unified inbox, you can tell which account the message is from. I have different colors for each account (primary = blue, business = gold, support = red). Unread messages should be a slightly brighter version of the same color.
    04-08-2011 08:18 AM
    I am running ADW as my launcher. Is it possible it is interfering?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    04-09-2011 06:48 PM