Latest Samsung Music update.

Jaredi6

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
The latest update to Samsung Music has totally screwed up my music. It FINALLY allows you to edit song information, but none of my albums play in order. It automatically shuffles tracks, even if I have it on replay all. Any advice?

Guest-666

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I just went through your pain on this subject.

The shuffle function on Samsung's music app sucks donkey phallus, well, in reality, the icon for it is the actual problem. You can barely see the " \ " strike-through symbol on the icon when shuffle is disabled. Very difficult to see the difference! Poor design, and not intuitive to implement at all.

When playing an album or playlist, if the individual tracks are displayed, there will be the currently playing track displayed at the bottom of your screen (it will have the pause, fast-forward, and rewind symbols on it). Tap that bottom bar, and the album cover will maximize on your screen, at the bottom of this screen there will be the shuffle, rewind, pause/play, fast-forward, and the A --> replay symbol. Tap the shuffle icon on this page and look very closely to see the strike-through " \ " symbol toggle on and off. You might need a magnifying glass to see the difference! When the icon has the strike-through across it, shuffle is disabled.

Very poor on Samsung's part for this incredibly lousy way to toggle the shuffle option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781