I do see a lot of different apps on the google play and Samsung app stores. After looking through many different apps I have a random but needed question. Is it possible to program an android device or create an app that will give Your coordinates or where your location is into a phone. Such as a parent looking for their kid when they leave to go to a friends house to know exactly where they are at. 2 How hard would it to program such an app. 3. Is this even possible or is their some rule such as Wireless providers, i.e. AT&T, Verizon, etc.. having rules for this such as Verizon Family base they can add to their plan. Any and all answers are welcome as long as they relevant to my questions.
    01-09-2017 09:07 PM
    Most carriers, including the ones you referenced, have family apps that allow you to monitor and keep track of. There are also apps already available with such features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.safetymapd

Have you looked into any of these? As far as developing, yes, it's possible. Though, I don't know of the difficulty.
    Most carriers, including the ones you referenced, have family apps that allow you to monitor and keep track of. There are also apps already available with such features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.safetymapd

Have you looked into any of these? As far as developing, yes, it's possible. Though, I don't know of the difficulty.
    01-09-2017 09:12 PM