Media Player: simplePLAY

cincij

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello All!

It seems line not so long ago I was joining Android Central to get help with my first Android device, the HTC Hero. While I quickly fell in love with the phone and Android itself, I could never find a media player that fit my needs. I started off on a journey to develop my own, and I?m here today to announce my new Android application simplePLAY.

simplePLAY is a media player that adds some unique functionality for browsing tracks, as well as simplifying the play screen functionality. See below for detailed information, as well as links to purchase from the Android market.

If anyone has any questions or comments I will try to address them here.
Thank you all for the support throughout my years here!

Josh McKinney
Twisted Pixels Multimedia

simplePLAY

Enjoy your music and podcasts with ease using simplePlay, the new media player from Twisted Pixels Multimedia.
simplePLAY allows you to browse your music files with ease, using unique features like Quick Letter to jump to a specific letter while browsing.
Pressing the playing tab in the bottom of the corner takes you the "No Look" playing screen, where you can swipe left or right to navigate tracks, tap the screen to play and pause, or swipe down return to the library. No wrong buttons to press, no fumbling for the right function. Simple. Safe. Great for attention free shuffling while driving.

Other features include:

? Theme Support (Light, Dark, more to come)
? High Resolution Album Art Downloading
? Fullscreen functionality
? Optional screen lock while powered
? Podcast support includes bookmarking functionality.

Market Link:
https://market.android.com/details?i...ls.simple_play

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millionmiles