App for attaching multiple pictures to Emails???

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone figured out a way to attach multiple pictures at once to an Email?

I tried Astro File Manager. It will allow me to select multiple files, but when I do there's no option to send those files.
I tried attaching files from the GMail app, but it only allows me to attach one at a time. After attaching the first photo, I have to navigate each time to the folder for each image there after. What a chore!
I've read online where some say to press and hold the image in the gallery, a check mark will appear and allow me to select additional images. I'm not sure what version of Android that's in, but that does not work for me on my Droid Incredible - Froyo 2.2

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about 2.2. but have you tried to long press on the image thubmnails in the gallery? (after you expand one folder and see a grid of thumbnails).

(it is not clear from your post what you are long pressing on so just making sure).

anon(21022)

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is that Droid incredible an HTC?

Maybe the HTC gallery app works differently than the Google one. Long-pressing in the Google gallery app has always worked for me, as far back as 2.1 (my first android)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

UncleMike

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
ES File Explorer can do this.

Also, I used to do this with Astro by compressing the selected pictures into a single ZIP file, and then attaching the ZIP file.

FreudSlipped

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
This can be done with the standard email application. I just tested with gmail and a yahoo account (on an EVO). In the email compose window, tap Menu / Attach / Gallery and select the picture. Follow the same steps to attach a second photo.

As others have mentioned, you may use one of the file manager programs to select more than one photo at a time. The advantage to using the Gallery is that the pictures are open for viewing when you select them. If you know which pictures you want to send then the file manager route is quicker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol