I create that thread to present you a little game to have fun with your friends during parties. Spin The Bottle is a very simple implementation of the classical game Spin The Bottle and is freely available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....spinthebottle

You can discover Spin The Bottle in action on Youtube :

No needed anymore to have a real bottle to play to Spin The Bottle now !

Spin the bottle is a party game in which several players sit/stand/kneel in a circle. A bottle is placed on the floor in the center of the circle. A player spins the bottle, and must kiss the person to whom the bottle points when it stops spinning.

Some screenshots :

* Main Screen :

* Spin the Bottle :

With Spin The Bottle, you can use your device (smartphone or tablet) to play to Spin The Bottle with your friends. No needed anymore to have a real bottle now.

Put your device on the floor and touch the screen. And you just have to wait the Bottle chooses a direction when it stops spinning.

This application is the result of a tutorial showing you how to create the game Spin The Bottle. The complete tutorial can be found on Youtube :

If you want to support my work and my tutorials, you can also buy the Pro version just here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nthebottle.pro

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve Spin The Bottle.

02-07-2017 10:14 AM
    Good example.
    02-16-2017 01:06 AM
    03-09-2017 10:18 AM