• Too new to rate

20 76.92%
  • Love it

0 0%
  • Hate it

2 7.69%
  • No Comment

4 15.38%
    I saw a post about this via twitter earlier and could not wait to get home to try Regina 3D launcher. It's free and it's interesting so far. Will report back once I read the in app FAQ's and Getting Started manuals that I have in 2 different FF windows. Feel free to add some feedback.
    04-13-2011 11:23 PM
    I am also trying it out.

It looks very interesting and a little different from the normal launchers.

I have some issues/wants with it so far.

1. Weather seems to be a hit or miss. sometimes it will give me my location and some times it fails. When I enter my zip time changes to 7 hours ahead and I can't figure out how to fix it. So right now I don't use it. I use another clock/ weather app.

2. I wish it had scrollable widgets and it's todo widget sync with toodledo or google.
    04-14-2011 06:22 AM
    I've been using it on my Incredible since yesterday and so far, it is pretty good. There are a few issues with it, hopefully they will get resolved soon. I consider this to be beta software, since the version number hasn't hit 1.0 yet.

For the weather and time to work properly, if your city isn't in the list, you need to specify your zip code (US only) as the region code, AND set the offset from GMT to get everything to display correctly. For the East Coast, the current offset is -5:00. Pressing on the + will change it to a -.

I'm currently using Calendar Pad to get around the Regina Calendar not syncing as I'm using a HTC Sense based phone. Haven't yet looked for a ToDo replacement. It would be nice if both of these Regina widgets would work properly on Sense based phones.

It would be nice if the home button worked like it does in Sense. When you are on a screen that isn't the main home screen, pressing home takes you there. If you are already there, then it zooms out and shows you thumbnails of all your screens. In Regina, pressing home zooms out, no matter what screen you are on.
    04-14-2011 06:40 AM
    What a cool looking launcher. At 15 bucks *cough* I mean free, how could it be anything other than cool
    04-14-2011 06:48 AM
    downloaded it yesterday, I like the way it looks but the weather issue annoyed me to no end. setting it up wasn't a big deal (setting zipcode and time wasn't that hard) but I just couldn't get around the fact that it was 10:30pm and it was telling me it is sunny out. contemplating going back and giving it another attempt when I have time to mess around with it.
    04-14-2011 11:59 AM
    You can add more workspaces to it as well. Press the home key to zoom out to the thumbnail view of your workspaces, long press in the blank area until the plus sign shows up, then you can add, delete, and rearrange workspaces. Secret workspaces can not be edited, however.
    04-14-2011 01:49 PM
    I'm waiting for

(sorry )
    04-14-2011 03:51 PM
    I'm waiting for

(sorry )
    04-14-2011 06:02 PM
    Regina is Latin for Queen. The "i" is pronounced as "ee". Nothing suggestive about it.
    04-15-2011 02:17 PM
    I can't get back to it. *laughs* Anyhow, the weather part of the app as well as the app itself has a Market update if anyone missed it.

I don't like putting in a zip code at all. I want, like SPB, "follow me" type set-up. Still have to get back in it and test it more. Be back to add more soon.

Thank you to everyone who replied. Would love to see more feedback.
    04-15-2011 09:13 PM