New Guitar App - "Guitar School"

Apr 15, 2011
www.guitarschoolapp.com
X4iXx.png

Hey everyone!

Long time Android Central reader, first time poster. I just finished my first android app. It's called Guitar School - a total beginners guide to guitar - from the very basics to learning your first songs. It includes an in-app tuner and tons of audio examples! It's a paid app...only 0.99 cents!

You can find it in the Android Market by searching "Guitar School."

Direct link: http://bit.ly/gYc11E

Screenshots:

RGF8V.jpg

gZDkf.png

UbGuy.jpg

yS3BY.jpg

whMgC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisy
Apr 15, 2011
www.guitarschoolapp.com
Hey Guys!!!!!

Guitar School version 1.3 is out!!! In this version I've included the much anticipated Basic Guitar Scales lesson (Pentatonic Scales 1 & 2), updated UI and a revamped audio engine!

Check it out on the Android Market and support Indie Android Developers!

Thanks and as always...

Rock on!

Apr 15, 2011
www.guitarschoolapp.com
Guitar School 1.4 OUT NOW!!!

Version 1.4 of my app "Guitar School" has just hit the Android Market!*

4 new songs have been included, a revamped UI and menu buttons, and a preview of the features of my next app: Guitar School 2!

Guitar School is the perfect app for people with very little to no experience with guitar who want to get their feet wet and become familiar with the instrument. For 99 cents, you get a full course in beginning guitar covering everything you need to get started plus 8 full songs to jam along with!

My next app will pick up right where this one left off and focus on intermediate to advanced players and will feature in-app video lessons and much more!!!

Check it out and support indie Android app development...(especially those who are Android Central members!) Thanks. ;)

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.chrisbryant.guitarschool&token=4MLW2EkI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech