Hello,

I create that thread to present you Football France for Android that lets you to follow the French Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and National in live will all the scores and the results. Football France is freely available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...escores.france

You can discover Football France in action on YouTube :

Football France give you all the French football scores and results in live on your smartphones and tablets. The application covers completely the French professionals leagues with Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and National.

Some screenshots :

* Results

* Calendar for future matchs

* Details for a result

* Ranking for Ligue 1

* Ranking for Ligue 2

Football France lets you to get past results and all scheduled games for number of days you can define from preferences. For each game, you get scores, goals, penalties missed, yellow and red cards.

You can also access to the complete ranking of the French Ligue 1, Ligue 2 and National championships.

A Pro version with No Ads is also available here on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...res.france.pro

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks or ideas to improve Football France.

Thanks.

Sylvain
    03-01-2017 05:43 AM