micopi pico disaster

Dena Marathas

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Is there any way to revert back to default contact picts without doing a factory reset. I used micopi pico and identicontizer to jaz up contact images. Now after trying everything under the sun I cant get them back to normal. I've ininstalled the apps and now even new contacts are created with the micopi pico image. I have s7edge with nougat and I like the new default images.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are these contacts all saved locally to your Phone account, or are they saved to your Google account?

Dena Marathas

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. This is my 1st time posting. I tried contacts saved to both phone and gmail. I even went as far as doing a factory reset. I didn't want to restore the contacts from a backup figuring they would have been saved with the micopi pico image. So I created new contacts one at a time and they still create that stupid image. I have 6 contacts that Verizon created when resetting and they have the default nougat icon. Am I going to have to do another factory data reset without using a any backup files. Oh man that would take forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC