Facebook Help!

tnelfrank

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to stop using the piece of crap Facebook app. The problem is that I'm having trouble logging into other social networking apps like Seesmic and My6sense. None of them will login to Facebook, but all will log into my Twitter account. I'm assuming that it is my settings at this point but cannot for the life of me figure out what to do. Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You ever thought that it might not be the FB app, but a restriction on Facebook itself.

Either that, or uninstall / reinstall the app. You could also contact FB administration for assistance.

Good luck.

tnelfrank

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I thought that at first but then when I started looking online for help, I noticed other Android users were using apps like Seesmic for facebook.

I'm just so frustrated because the Facebook app is horrible after the updates!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I thought that at first but then when I started looking online for help, I noticed other Android users were using apps like Seesmic for facebook.

I'm just so frustrated because the Facebook app is horrible after the updates!
I've notice the only social network application that I would consider ok is •> Twitter, plus there are a few to choose from.

Last edited:

tnelfrank

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking that if I can't figure this out I won't even use my phone for Facebook anymore. Can't believe that such a big company would continue to throw an app at us that is constantly force closing.

Thanks for your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol