Hi,
    I've run a speed test using this app, but unfortunately I have no idea what these numbers stand for.

A little help would be so appreciated.

Thanks. (Screenshot below)

04-19-2011 07:19 PM
    1000 kbps = 1 mbps (megabits per second), so you're about 10.3 MB down and .9 MB up.
    RUSH likes this.
    04-19-2011 08:47 PM
    You can go into settings and change it from kbps to mbps.. if that helps

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk
    RUSH likes this.
    04-19-2011 09:47 PM
    Thanks guys...

I never thought of testing these speeds before. ... Cool.
    04-20-2011 08:38 AM
    I'm constantly testing my speeds in different areas. Not really sure why but I'm always curious about my network speeds.

04-20-2011 09:19 AM
    I'm constantly testing my speeds in different areas. Not really sure why but I'm always curious about my network speeds.

I'm getting great connection here...I never thought of testing anything. :-)
    04-20-2011 09:32 AM
    rushrl, what is so special about this thread that you need to decorate its title?

It would be nice to avoid attention grabbing via ASCII art in the thread list.
    04-20-2011 09:51 AM
    @ kamtsa..

Not attention - it's called getting a question answered. If you're referring to these symbols •>> •• :-) •• they're called my posts signature. I've been using these for a long time.

If you have anymore question(s) please feel free to asked. :-)
    04-20-2011 10:00 AM

Great. What is the Square root of an isosceles triangle?
    04-20-2011 11:51 AM
    @ kamtsa..

Not attention - it's called getting a question answered. If you're referring to these symbols >> :-) they're called my posts signature. I've been using these for a long time.

It's more of a request than a question. Since the thread list is a shared resource, it will be nice if you can keep it clean.
    04-20-2011 08:16 PM
    Great. What is the Square root of an isosceles triangle?
    7. And I'm 674% sure that's right

It's more of a request than a question. Since the thread list is a shared resource, it will be nice if you can keep it clean.
    It's just dots, it's not like he's spamming the title with hearts and smilies.

(BTW, if anyone does that, I will personally troll every thread they ever make).
    RUSH likes this.
    04-20-2011 08:24 PM

It's just dots, it's not like he's spamming the title with hearts and smilies.

(BTW, if anyone does that, I will personally troll every thread they ever make).
    No problem, just a friendly request.

BTW, I added him to my ignore list but I can still see his posting in the thread list.
    04-21-2011 12:10 AM
    @Kamtsa - I decided to dig into the forum rules regarding posting in the forums. I went to the Faqs and the recently updated terms we all received recently. There is nothing there that comes close to barring what rush did to the header for this thread. This is a section that mentions that "Backseat Modding" isn't smiled upon.

A.C. has active and attentive moderators. If you believe the style of thread titling used here is a major problem, contact someone and discuss it. As another poster mentioned, if it gets to the point people are using hearts and smiles (or dancing Leprechauns) then I'll say something too. :-)
    RUSH likes this.
    04-21-2011 03:02 AM
    Shoot! 7 is the right answer???

04-21-2011 03:10 AM
    @FS, thanks for the advice. I PM'ed the moderators asking about AC policy regarding decorated titles.

Personally I would prefer if the ignore list feature would work better. This way everybody will be happy.
    04-21-2011 08:02 AM
    @FS, thanks for the advice. I PM'ed the moderators asking about AC policy regarding decorated titles.

Personally I would prefer if the ignore list feature would work better. This way everybody will be happy.
    @ kamtsa. At the said time - you could also get familiar with forum rules yourself. I'm sure you could find more significant things to talk about...other than senseless things like a "Thread Title".(chill pill)

Come join us over at the Android Lounge.
    04-21-2011 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD