Android Central Giveaway: 10 Free Copies of Touiteur Premium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coala

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Single click access to more things - perhaps long press on links to open directly, tap to get the current menu. Same for image links - long press for image browser, tap for existing menu.

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I would like to see the app allowing to directly open a link by clicking on it (might be what others call browser integration).

jcgor1

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
One feature i would like to see is the option of being able to put your location and it shows a map on your tweets, Kinda like on the blackberry twitter app(Ubertwitter).

digiSal

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to see a Notification Bar Shortcut Icon, Exit Application Link, view twittersphere, and for it to make brownies for me.

mmtowns

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
threaded tweets!

I tried out the free version...a big missing feature that I'd like to see is threaded tweets. In other words, once a person @ replies to another, it would be great to see the entire thread. Seesmic and a few others have this feature built-in. I think I'd consider switching if Touiteur had this feature!

reagan247

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to see an option to choose between multiple picture/link shortener services. It's nice to choose one when you already use the service on your desktop too.

almus

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Needed feature!!

the app looks great but it needs to have that ability to look at the list of who you are following and who is following you. Sometimes you just want to be able to look at one persons posts.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Widgets? I understand it doesn't have a widget yet, though that might be a different client.
Since people are asking for lists, I must ask and request: why can't I view all my lists at once, in one screen? It's easier to follow a list than all of its members.

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to see the ability to just click on a tweet and go see the full tweet on the person's "page". would make it easier to see previous tweets and tweets that lead up to others...if that makes sense :)

wonsanim

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I like to see included in a future update of Touiteur
1.The option to update other social network like facebook,GoogleBuzz,ect.
2.The option to customize the UI make new skins,fonts,ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech